Bonavita’s industry reputation over the years has set a standard of quality and precision, the variable temperature kettle is the perfect addition to any domestic or commercial workspace!
The variable temperature kettle made from stainless steel and BPA-free plastic is matched with a 1 litre capacity, the gooseneck spout makes the Bonavita 1.0L variable temperature kettle a perfect brewing partner for coffee and tea lovers. Temperature adjustment is both accurate and precise allowing users to choose their specified temperature between 60 degrees Celsius – 98 degrees Celsius (140deg F – 212deg F) for ultimate brewing control.
The 1000 Watt element means there will be a minimal wait time for your kettle to reach your desired temperature. Once at temperature users have the option at the press of a button to have the kettle ‘heat and hold’! This means, you can pre-set your temp, press the heat and hold button and your kettle will hold that specific temperature for up to an hour!
- Gooseneck spout for precise pour control
- Temperature button for quick access to preset brewing temperatures
- Adjustable temperature settings in one degree increments
- 1000 Watt element for quick heating
- Hold button heats and holds temperatures between 60 deg C and 98 deg C (140deg F and 208deg F)
- Made from Brushed Stainless and BPA free plastic
- Move between Celsius and Fahrenheit at the push of a button
- Suits domestic and commercial applications
Note: It is recommended that users ensure water quality parameters are within an acceptable range, damage to kettle due to poor water quality or customer misuse will not be covered under warranty.